Less Paper Do More
School Districts and Independent \ Private Schools
With tools to quickly and reliably collect, store, search and share information campus-wide, Laserfiche eases the difficulty and expense of storing paper records and complying with recordkeeping requirements.
From the Main Office, Buildings and Grounds and Institutional Development, Athletics, to Financial Aid, Student Services and academic departments, Laserfiche balances enterprise control with departmental flexibility. It provides a standard for disaster recovery, recordkeeping compliance and business process automation campus-wide while granting diverse departments control over their own filing structures and workflow. The following are just a few examples of how Laserfiche can transform the way your institution operates.
Alumni, Development & Giving
Archive gift records such as checks and gift receipts. Laserfiche's open architecture speeds integration with existing applications making retrieval of information from back-office systems easy and painless allowing auto populating of field values as well as auto naming of folders and documents as they are added. For example, easily integrate with a fundraising application like Raiser's Edge Software for quick Indexing within Laserfiche by entering or capturing the Gift ID allowing Laserfiche to lookup and bring back Donor Name, Amount, Date and Gift Notes.
Laserfiche can provide help with daily Attendance Summary Reports as well as notifications to Teachers and Parents. Also, organize and archive Headmaster correspondence, news articles and emails.
Finance \ Accounts Payable
Every organization has invoices that need to be paid. An efficient accounts payable (A/P) process helps conserve cash, enables staff to focus on revenue-generating activities and minimizes the chance that the organization will be seen as a bankruptcy risk due to late payments.
Laserfiche speeds and simplifies the capture, processing, review and approval of A/P documentation. Benefits include reduced processing time, more timely payments, streamlined reporting and more.
* Comprehensive capture. Capture information from a wide variety of media (paper, e-forms, electronic documents, etc.) and applications.
* Batch processing. Automatically extract data from a large number of invoices, eliminating the need for manual indexing, sorting and filing.
* Instant search. Instantly locate any invoice using multiple search options.
* Intelligent routing and notification. Automatically send invoices to A/P clerks and approvers, alerting them to new tasks with automatic e-mails.
* Comprehensive audit trails. Monitor and record all of the activities that occur during A/P processing using Laserfiche Audit Trail.
* Remote access. Grant contractors and others read-only access to content stored in the Laserfiche repository, minimizing the need for A/P staff to pull files and provide status updates.
* Easy integration with existing applications. Image-enable your ERP or accounting system so that invoice data is available in these applications with the click of a button.
* Scan and distribute paper receipts and expense reports, accelerating the reimbursement process.
Easily store and retrieve Student Transcripts and College Counseling information for current and past students.
Easily store, organize and retrieve Student Medical Forms within the secure Laserfiche repository. Athletic Departments also deal with a lot of information that needs to be readily available on game day as well as archived such as Game Contracts and Facility Waivers to name a few.
It’s crucial for schools to plan and prepare for operational interruptions. Laserfiche plays a key part in your disaster recovery plan, securing records and limiting the cost and effort of salvage and restoration.
* Ensure that maintenance employees, administrators and local police, fire and emergency personnel can instantly access critical documents via the Web.
* Organize architectural drawings, schematics and operations manuals chronologically by building, so they’re easily accessible to maintenance employees, administrators and first responders.
* Archive maintenance contracts, payables as well as equipment manuals.
School HR departments are often burdened by extensive paper files and inefficient work processes, which leave staff struggling to complete tasks in a timely manner. With Laserfiche, authorized users can instantly retrieve employee handbooks, policy manuals, accident reports and signed documents with a single click.
* Capture, secure and centralize all applicant information—including resumes, handwritten applications, credentials and e-mails—in Laserfiche to quickly identify the best candidates.
* Meet HIPAA requirements by segregating and securing employee health records.
* Eliminate the need to manually search personnel files for transfer requests, improving staff productivity.
*Intent to Return Forms and Process - Utilize digital forms for quick and efficient distribution and collection of Teacher's Annual Intent Forms